Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life is Good and so is Cheese and so is sitting on the moon

Tonight I got to hang out in SL for a little bit tough day in RL... 

I was a little bummed to find out that by the time I logged in, I had missed my friends Max and Blossom's sudden wedding.  BUT, I showed up anyway and got to dance the last dance with the bride.  So YAY. 


...and Krissie gave me some chapstick which was awesome cause my lips hurt real bad.  GOSH!!!



Congratulations Max & Bloss!  Hugs :)
 
  So then I logged out for a while, back again later....and after the crash...Ended up in a place called Life is GOOD  - which is a good thing to remember on days like this.  This is a neat sim to explore, very pretty.  I need to go back some time.  

We rode on a pig (very slowly).



Then sat on the moon...here are the action shots...



Tha'ts all :)

it's way past my bed time.  Nite nite.

2 comments: