Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Brainstorm... "Not my Gum Drop Buttons!!!"






I had a little creative brainstorm...so here's a new launcher - inspired by one of my favorite movies (it's not really a holiday movie, you may be able to guess it by this line.. "Not my gumdrop buttons!!!!").  This is a sweet cookie sheet with a gingerbread man that shoots gingerbread cookies and gum drop buttons in mouse view.  I love it because the gingerbread man looks totally freaked out.


I also got into an explosion mood and created a series of particle effect poofers.  For me, making explosions was a very good way to recover from an intense frenzy of Christmas Shopping.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them. 

Christmas Explosions

 
 
 
also available in light blue, pink, and violet.

Candy Cane Explosion
 

 

 

Peace on Earth Effect
 

 

 
 
also available in Yellow.


Check these out at Fire GOOD!!! main shop at Beachcombers.



Happy Holidays!

:)

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of exploding peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exploding with peace is so much better than exploding with anger or chaos :) - peace out

    ReplyDelete