Recently, I made a classic comfort food for dinner...Minnesota can be chilly in the fall, makes me crave a nice hot meal held together with cream of mushroom soup dontchaknow. Then...I watched Napoleon Dynamite ... again! I have seen this movie so many times I have lost count. It always cracks me up. Yes my sense of humour is a bit off I guess. All this together became my inspiration for my Fire GOOD!!! look of the day (accessorized with a launcher of course).
(featuring some super dramatic posing skills)
wiki article... also known as a "casserole"
* Hair: >TRUTH< Evie - sangria
* Boots: edge grafica / 31 Engineer Boots 1L http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zap%20Cannon/198/21/102
* Glasses: UberNerd Glasses by Ed Creations (available at my shop) 125L totally worth every linden - These are only my most favorite SL Glasses. Includes fashionable tape and paperclip to hold them together. AWESOME!!!
* Poses: all from Striking Poses (1) SP_Framed in Beauty_4 Pose (2) one of the Girls with Guns poses from Striking Poses (3) SP_Performer_10 Pose
* Faded Jeans: [Decoy] Inferno 88 - Light Wash - hmmm not free anymore but still cool! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunny/188/194/36
* Super Hot High fashion Unisex T Shirt: Free!!! Vote for Pedro T available now at Fire GOOD!!! (Beachcomber location only)
* Tater Tot Hotdish that launches tater tots: Priceless! Tater Tot Launcher available now at Fire GOOD!!!
and Hey! Gimme somma yer tots!