Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Construction zone FOOD FIGHT!

The main Fire GOOD!!! location at Beachcombers has been remodeled a bit. Here's my construction duds..for anyone interested in my incredible fashion sense. It's all about the hard hat...it doubles as a helmet. Oh and accessories...I was carrying around a piggy bank - just in case I need to make change, you never know. It was Bob the cootie's idea.

In the midst of all the construction, of course, we had to stop for a little lunch break. My friends, Vella Vyper and Nine Warrhol stopped by for some launch mania.

I just finished a series of four food fighter launchers. I had the munchies while building, it happens. These are yummy. So we had a little food fight.
Here's Nine, self proclaimed, "Fire GOOD!!! Supah Model" showing off the collection all at once!!! Here's the result of Nine's new ensemble.
With all that junk food goodness... popcorn, corn dogs, jello shots, caramel apples...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . I bet you're hungry now!

All these new launchers are available at Fire GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment