Friday, March 26, 2010

Jazz Hands in S p a c e !!!

It has been a while since I had a goofy adventure in SL.  Tonight I really needed to goof off.  My friend max I'mmd me and was all excited because he finally decoded the "talk nerdy to me" T-shirt.   "it says LOVE in binary!"  This cracked me up..because it says "LOVE" in English right in the object name. Ha Ha Love it!

So anyway, Max me to join him at Inspire Space Park.  The first words he said to me, "Talk nerdy to me" so I told him "eep opp ork ah ah."

Inspire Space is pretty cool.  I didn't explore very much.  We were all into dancing with the planets.  I did not have sound on but the dancing was very entertaining.  I just used my imagination.

So here are my observations.

Instead of the Force, everyone seemed to be using the power of dance.  It looked like CY was instructing us.
Dancing with Planets - sometimes looks like ballet mixed with martial arts.

Lots of variety...here is the jazzy part of the dance.
We accidentally ran into each other. I zigged when i should have zagged.
Here's max showing off his nerdy t shirt.

I wonder if he was able to pick up any chicks with a line like that.

Inspire Space was fun.  It was lots of people, dancing with extra drama,  a sort of ballet, it reminded me of being in a musical, like west side story, only in space, and... without music.

check it out here.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment